We want you to love what you’ve ordered Insha’Allah, however if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the merchandise back to us in its original condition unused, unwashed, unworn and undamaged within 14 days of the date you received the item(s). We only pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
The return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. As stated above, in the case that Reflections of Iman.com has made an error, our organization will pay for shipping to correct the problem. When returning any item, please include delivery confirmation. Reflections of Iman.com will not be responsible for items missing in the mail stream.
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We will issue you either a store credit or refund for the price you paid for the item(s) whichever one you prefer.
All Returns require a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Please Do Not Send merchandise back without obtaining a RMA, (any return sent to us without and RMA, will not be accepted).
RMA for Account Holders: If you have an account, then all you need to do in order to return an item, is simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button and complete form. If your request is within our guidelines, you will be sent an authorization number within 24 hours in addition to instructions on where to ship your item.
RMA for Non-Account Holders: In order to receive a RMA you will need to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you want to return the merchandise. If your request is within our guidelines, you will be sent an authorization number within 24 hours in addition to instructions on where to ship your item. We ask that you please state on the back of your invoice the reason for the return, if you are requesting a store credit or a refund, then re-package the item to return to us.
As we have stated below all items are thoroughly checked before shipment for any damage. Also, for hygienic reasoning, we here at Reflections of Iman do not accept returns on any of our socks/stocking or Niqab products. All sales of socks and Niqabs are final, as-well-as all items selected from our clearance center and/or marked final sale are all non-refundable.
These steps apply to our International customers as well.
You are responsible for shipping and handling charges on returned merchandise. In order to ensure your return is safe and documented, send your package via a traceable method or at the very least please obtain a ‘Certificate of posting’ freely given on request at all USA post offices. Also make sure your return is packaged in materials that will prevent it from coming into contact with any dust, dirt, or liquids during shipping.
Please note: We are not responsible for items lost in return shipping so we strongly recommend that you ship through a carrier that offers tracking service.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we do understand the challenges of shopping online, so if you have any questions or concerns about an item, please ask them prior to making a purchase. You can rest assure knowing that we have, thoroughly examine each individual item before listing it to insure that you are receiving a good value for your money, and all items are double checked before shipment to ensure they are being shipped damage free.
However, in our industry most returns are due to sizing problems; we recommend that our Customers view the individual garment measurements listed for each item. Reviewing the measurements listed for an item will ensure a proper fit; also it may be helpful to compare the listed measurements with the measurements of a garment that already fits you well.
We also realize that the inside tag sizes of a garment can have slight variations depending on the manufacturer and country of origin. To offer some conformity, and to make our website more user friendly, we have listed the actual measurements for each item. The outside tag and packaging tag conforms to the size chart listed on our website.
Please Note: Color variations are not a valid reason for returns considering that colors may vary computer to computer and photography lighting. Most colors are given by name in the item description; however if in doubt then please contact us. We ask that you please consider that some colors are harder to capture on film than others, however, we at Reflections of Iman try hard to come as close as possible to the true color of an item and you can feel free to email us for additional item information. Silk Route garment colors are given to us via Islamic Design House and we conform to their product description.
Please note: At times there can be a slight, but notable variations in embroidery designs which are common industry accepted standards for hand-made items.
Things to consider before returning:
• All items being returned must be in brand new condition with any original ticketing and tags still attached and returned in its original packaging.
• The original shipping fees paid by the customer are non-refundable.
• We do not issue refunds for items that have been ironed, steamed, washed or dry cleaned. The garment must remain in new condition, (tried on but not worn for an occasion, any items with perfume or other odors will not be accepted).
• Item must be returned with the original mailing invoice.
• All items purchased on clearance are final sale and therefore returns will not be accepted on clearance items.
• All items purchased from our EBay store are final Sales, along with any other item that is listed on our Reflections of Iman Website as a final sale.
• All Niqabs, earrings, and sock/stockings are final sales, (the reason for this is due to hygienic reasons).
• We do not offer refunds or Store Credits on Special order items.
• We do not issue refunds or Store Credits on items that have been worn outdoors, or worn in doors for longer than it takes to try a garment on.
• Customers are responsible for shipping charges incurred to ship their garment back to us.
No refund will be issued for items that have been, damaged or altered by the customer. The item must be free of any odors. If we receive any returns that have signs of wear, or are damaged /altered, a refund will not be issued and the customer will be required to pay the necessary shipping costs to have the item returned to them.
Please examine your order immediately upon receipt to make sure that it conforms to the description on the website. Please let us know as soon as possible if the merchandise you order is different from its description in a "Substantial" way. We reserve the right to determine what a “Substantial” difference is and also reserve the right to refund or not to refund the shipping charges based on our determination.
Once again we ask that you please make sure that you are making the right selection before ordering to avoid any return or extra shipping charges. If you are not sure about any product or you have a question please contact our customer service department, in most cases you will receive a reply within 24 hrs.
Returns for Store Credit
* Must be returned (received by us) within 14 Days for a store Credit for USA Customers, and 21 days for International Customers.
* Total amount of the item plus a $5.00 up to $10.00 Shipping Credit.
* Store credit can be used immediately or within 1 year, and can be used towards the purchase of any item on our website. Your store credit has no expiration date and any unused balance will be carried over from year-to-year.
You will receive an email within 24 hours from us once we have received the item back. The email will contain your store credit information. You can also view your store credit information by logging into your account.
Returns for Store Refund
* Must be returned (received by us) within 14 Days for USA Customers, and 21 days for International Customers.
* Both handling and Shipping cost are nonrefundable
* 10% Restocking fee will be applied to returns
* Orders that were received under our free shipping policy, remains in force so long that the purchase transaction is not cancelled, and you are requesting an exchange in items. However, if the purchase transaction is cancelled, then the customer will be responsible for both outbound and inbound shipping and handling charges. You will be assessed the shipping cost for the original order. You will be charge the shipping credit/discount listed on your invoice, which in most cases is least expensive rate given by the US Postal Service via Priority Mail.
Please Note: For International shipments, the shipping cost could become relatively high for items that are shipped under the free shipping policy.
For example, if it cost $30 to ship an item to France, and then the customer incurred a cost of $35 to ship the item back to Reflections of Iman.com, then the customer's maximum liability will be $65 in shipping fees for the return of the item. This amount will be deducted from the Gross payment in the relevant order.
* Once again, No refunds will be given on intentionally damaged, altered or lost items.
Receiving Your Refund Payment
You will receive an email from us once we have received the item and have issued your refund. All refunds will be processed within 24 hours of receiving and completing the inspection of the returned item. The manner in which you receive your refund will depend on the method of payment you used.
Purchases that were made using a PayPal account will be refunded to the same PayPal account.
Purchases that were made using any type of debit or prepaid card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or Discover) will be refunded back to that debit card. (It will usually take about 5-10 business days for the refund to appear in your debit card transactions depending on your banking intuitions.)
Non-Deliverable, Refused or Unclaimed Orders
If an order is returned, refused or unclaimed by the customer due to customer refusal, customer absence, or customer providing incorrect shipping information, we will notify you via the email address that you provided when placing your order, (if no email address was given, then we will attempt to contact you via the phone number you provided). All items contained in the order will be return to stock, and the customer will be charged with the appropriate shipping charges. A store credit will be issued minus any restocking and shipping fees.
Please make sure that the shipping information on your order is correct and if you have selected the courier option that requires a signature, that someone will be available to receive your package. All orders that require re-shipping at the request of the customer, whether for returned, refused, unclaimed, or undeliverable packages will require an additional re-shipping charge.
Please Note: Refused packages are abandoned by courier/postal companies and redirection/return to our office is not guaranteed. If redirected, your package will be treated as return and return shipping fees will be assessed. If the package is lost or abandoned during return complete cost of the package will have to be borne by the customer.
We kindly ask that you please make your selection carefully prior to placing an order In order to avoid returns, Thank you.